Tennis AssistantUniversity Pay Plan Title:
Women's TennisRecruitment Type:
Open to AllMonthly Salary:
$1,500Job Category :
Non-ExemptRequired Qualifications: Applicants must specifically address how they meet these required qualifications to meet the requirements of the position.:
Knowledge of University Policies and Procedures
Prior experience with collegiate tennis program
Prior minimum Universal Tennis Rating score of 8.
Ability to communicate effectively
Ability to prioritize workload and delegate or adjust as necessary
Ability to work nights and weekends.Preferred Qualifications:
Bachelor’s DegreeJob Description:
Responsible for providing assistance in various areas of the Athletic Department.Job Duties:
Assist with the daily operations of the Women’s Tennis program. Including assisting with coaching student athletes, coordinating team travel and managing team equipment.Job Open Date:
04/22/2021Job Close Date (posting closes at midnight):
05/06/2021Open Until Filled:
NoNormal Work Days:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, SaturdayNormal Work Hours Start:
8:00AMNormal Work Hours End:
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ELECTRONICALLY ATTACH A RESUME.Legal and Required Notices:
Texas State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, committed to inclusive thought and action in support of our diverse community. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups and all those who share our commitment to inclusivity and passion for the strength of our diversity are strongly encouraged to apply.
Employment with Texas State University is contingent upon the outcome of record checks and verifications including criminal history, driving records, education records, employment verifications, reference checks, and employment eligibility verifications.
Texas State University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and the use of any tobacco product will not be allowed anywhere on Texas State property or in university owned or leased vehicles.
Texas State University is a member of the Texas State University System. Texas State University is an EOE.
Texas State is committed to increasing the number of women and minorities in administrative and professional positions.
• Amazing health insurance: various coverage options starting your first day of employment for full-time employees with Texas State paying 100% of the employee premium and 50% for your dependents!
• Generous paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick days and many more!
• Excellent work life balance resources: mother and family-friendly resources in addition to a comprehensive FREE wellness program
• Great training and development opportunities: choose from a variety of classroom and online course offerings, learning resources, certifications, and employee educational support programs.
• An inclusive Bobcat community: join our many social networks offered on and off-campus
• Retirement peace of mind: TRS pension, retirement plans and voluntary saving options with generous employer contributions
By joining the Texas State Bobcat team, you’ll be a part of one of the most beautiful, diverse, and growing universities in the nation.