Associate Director, Online Partner Programs
Associate Director, Online Partner Programs🔍Graduate School of Business, Stanford, California, United States📁Administration📅Apr 22, 2021 Post Date📅89262 Requisition #Stanford Graduate School of BusinessResiding in Silicon Valley, the heart of innovation, Stanford GSB has built a global reputation based on its immersive and innovative management programs. We provide students a transformative leadership experience, push the boundaries of knowledge with faculty research, and offer a portfolio of entrepreneurial and non-degree programs that deliver global impact like no other. We strive to change lives, change organizations, and change the world.This position will be responsible for overseeing a growing portfolio of Stanford GSB online executive education courses and programs developed and delivered through external partnerships. The position will collaborate with external partners, as well as with internal stakeholders, to deliver impactful business education to thousands of global executives each year, and will manage business operations and contribute to strategic planning for this aspect of our organization. The successful candidate will be excited to learn and collaborate as part of a driven, diverse team under the direction of the Managing Director of Online Executive Education. You will demonstrate proven mastery of strategic thinking and attention to detail, keen analytical skills, and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment, be effective working both independently and collaboratively, and bring a growth and learning mindset to obstacles and challenges.Your primary responsibilities include:
- Lead the planning and operations for online executive education courses and programs developed in collaboration with external partners.
- Oversee and coordinate project schedules and resources to ensure timely and high-quality outcomes for program launch and delivery. Identify issues and develop create alternative solutions as needed.
- Develop and oversee program budgets; manage program finances including monitoring, analyzing, forecasting, and reporting.
- Coordinate with internal and external partners to develop and execute outreach strategy, including ensuring compliance with branding guidelines and policies.
- Follow online executive education trends to inform and develop recommendations regarding the future direction of our partner programs.
- Represent the partner programs within the department, as well as to others externally and within the broader Stanford and GSB community.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, manage shifting priorities, and handle numerous time-sensitive projects with multiple deadlines and involving multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to accomplish goals working through formal and informal channels, with diplomacy and tactfulness.
- Demonstrated creativity, problem solving, critical analysis, initiative, judgment and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and meet budget goals.
- Demonstrated solid planning, project management, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and present conclusions.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong relevant subject matter knowledge in the areas of executive education and online education, including overall industry trends and relevant companies, tools and technologies.
- Product management/development experience.
- Customer service and/or relationship management experience.
- Higher education, online education, or executive education experience.
Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Why Stanford is for YouStanford’s dedicated 16,000 staff come from diverse educational and career backgrounds. We are a collaborative environment that thrives on innovation and continuous improvement. At Stanford, we seek talent committed to excellence, driven to impact the future of our legacy, and improve lives on a global sphere. We provide competitive salaries, excellent health care and retirement plans, and a generous vacation policy, including additional time off during our winter closure. Our generous perks align with what matters to you:
- Freedom to grow. Take advantage of career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a Ted Talk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or leader discuss global issues.
- A caring culture. We understand the importance of your personal and family time and provide you access to wellness programs, child-care resources, parent education and consultation, elder care and caregiving support.
- A healthier you. We make wellness a priority by providing access to world-class exercise facilities. Climb our rock wall or participate in one of hundreds of health or fitness classes.
- Discovery and fun. Visit campus gardens, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. We offer free commuter programs and ridesharing incentives. Enjoy discounts for computers, cell phones, recreation, travel, entertainment, and more!
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4122
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: J
- Requisition ID: 89262