Administrative Associate 3
Administrative Associate 3🔍School of Medicine, Redwood City, California, United States📁Administration📅Apr 23, 2021 Post Date📅89300 Requisition #Stanford University is seeking an Administrative Associate 3 to provide administrative or operational support with limited supervision. May be responsible for leading other administrative staff or subordinates.Duties include:
- Act on behalf of the supervisor, department manager, or chair in regards to establishing priorities and identifying and resolving problems that are administrative in nature.Oversee and/or perform duties associated with scheduling, organizing, and operating complex conferences, seminars, and events, including arranging with vendors for services, overseeing the production and distribution of materials, administering logistics, and managing event within budget.Compose and draft documents and correspondence for presentations, course handouts, grants, conferences, seminars, and reports; perform substantial editing and fact checking. Create, maintain, modify, and/or ensure accuracy of content in various unit documents, displays, reports, brochures, social media, and/or websites.Plan and schedule calendar(s) with limited consultation, resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel in compliance with unit, university, and sponsor policies. Create complex reports and spreadsheets which may utilize specialized software and systems.Oversee and/or process a variety of complex financial transactions; produce, monitor, and reconcile budget statements; research, identify, and resolve discrepancies. May assist with capital or special equipment requests and/or vendor selection.Coordinate and monitor routine maintenance services completion. Plan and coordinate office moves and/or minor renovation projects.May lead staff or supervise day-to-day work of student and/or temporary workers, including scheduling, assigning, and prioritizing workloads, setting appropriate deadlines, reviewing work for quality and timeliness, and providing performance review input.
- Advanced computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
- Demonstrated success in following through and completing projects.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and assign work to others.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects. Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.Frequently sitting.Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.Rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations. Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4103
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: F
- Department URL: http://dermatology.stanford.edu
- Requisition ID: 89300