Adjunct Professor, Physical Sciences, Spring 2022
Adjunct Professor, Physical Sciences, Spring 2022Position Type:
Adjunct FacultyStatus of Position:
Prairie State College seeks an adjunct faculty who is qualified to teach Physical Science for the spring 2022 semester. Physical Science is an introductory lab science course surveying topics in physics, chemistry and climate change. This is a 5 contact hour course.
Specific course schedule to be determined. We anticipate the class will be taught face-to-face. But online sections may also be offered.
Prairie State College strictly adheres to all CDC recommended vaccination, social distancing, mask and other guidelines related to the COVID 19 pandemic.
1. Master’s Degree.
2. 18 hours of graduate credit in physics, chemistry, geology, and/or climate science.
3. Expertise in appropriate technologies for instruction, including online course management systems.
4. Demonstrated commitment to teaching and learning.
1. Teaching experience at the collegiate level.
2. Experience at the community college level.
3. Experience with traditional and non-traditional students from diverse backgrounds.
4. Experience teaching lab sciences on-line.
Per Union ContractPosting Date:
04/22/2021Open Until Filled:
YesSpecial Instructions to Applicants:
All applications must be submitted electronically through the Prairie State College website.