Job location: University Campus Employment Type:
Part-time Posted data:
Job Description SummaryGeneral office and administrative duties, data entry, answering incoming phone calls and placing outbound calls to prospective students and families, scanning (imaging) and digital filing of student documents, prepping materials for distribution to prospective/ incoming students, giving tours when no student ambassadors are available.
Multiple positions available!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
*FRONT DESK/RECEPTION: Answer phones, greet visitors and assist with general questions. Maintain lobby appearance & restocking supplies.
*CLERICAL/ GENERAL OFFICE ASSISTANCE: Assist with data entry, imaging/scanning and digital filing of student documents, organizing materials for and mailing packets to prospective and new students, other clerical tasks as assigned
*GENERAL SUPPORT: Assist admissions staff with miscellaneous tasks and projects.
*CAMPUS TOURS: Work study student employees may be asked to give tours to prospective students and their families on occasion.
- We are looking for professional, energetic, and courteous individuals who enjoy interacting with students, parents, and staff
-Must be reliable
-Casual business attire required
-Must represent the University in a professional manner
-Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
-Attention to detail and accuracy
-Willingness to learn new systems and skills
-Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
-Must maintain strict confidentiality
-General office hours are between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., occasional Saturday hours may be available.
Why Work at Saint Leo?
What it’s Like to Work Here: Ask our employees and the one word they’d use to describe working at Saint Leo University is “Community.” Our team members all share the Saint Leo core values, positive attitudes, and problem-solving abilities, enabling them to provide excellent student centered service. Our mission is educating and preparing students for life and leadership in a challenging world. Thank you for your interest in joining the Saint Leo PRIDE!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Saint Leo, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Available benefits based on employment status (Full Time vs Part Time).
- Inclusive Group Health Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Group Health Plan features include Teledoc, Surgery Plus!, Wellness Incentive Program, Nationwide Pet Insurance, just to name a few!
- Health Reimbursement Account (University Paid!) and Flexible Spending Accounts (healthcare and dependent options)
- Tuition Remission (Employee, Spouse, and Dependents)*
- Tuition Exchange opportunity for dependent of employees*
- Paid Personal Leave (Sick, Vacation, Holidays)
- 403b - Annual match 3%-9% of pay based on employee’s contribution. University match and fully vested within one month of hire date.
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance valued at 30k (University Paid!)
- Income Protection Benefits after one year
- Additional options for supplemental insurance
*Eligibility based on meeting required service period