Adjunct Faculty - Science (Microbiology and/or Human Anatomy and Physiology)
Location: Baker College of Muskegon
Compensation: Compensation based on education and existing rates for similar positions within Baker College Professional Services, Inc.
Start Date: Fall 2021
Reports To: Program Director
Work Schedule: Varies - maximum of 9 credits per semester and/or up to 28 hours per week
Application Deadline: June 14, 2021
Available To: All Applicants
Baker College Professional Services, Inc. seeks to hire an individual to be assigned to the position of ADJUNCT FACULTY - SCIENCE (MICROBIOLOGY AND/OR HUMAN ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY) (PART -TIME) for the benefit of and to be located at Baker College of Muskegon.
General Statement of Duties:The primary purpose of the Part-Time Adjunct Faculty person is to teach courses in areas of their expertise.Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Doctoral degree from an accredited college or university in content area preferred
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in content area OR Master’s degree in another area with 18 semester hours of graduate work in the content area required
- Previous teaching experience preferred
- Must be computer literate with Canvas, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and the Internet
- Must have effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to teach daytime, evening, and weekend classes for the above courses
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach up to a maximum of 9-credit hours per semester
- Revise, review and/or develop curriculum, as assigned
- Attend all required professional development/training
- Collect and submit required assessment of student learning data
- Participate in appropriate campus and system committees, meetings, projects, and activities
- Other duties as assigned
Please submit cover letter and resume via email only by June 14th, 2021, in care of:
Baker College Professional Services, Inc.
Human Resource Department
E-mail: [email protected]
Baker College’s combined Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available to anyone. This report is required by federal law and contains policy statements and three years’ worth of crime statistics for the school. This report is available online at https://www.baker.edu/student-services/living/campus-safety. You may also request a paper copy from the Baker College Campus Safety office.