ASHS - Assistant Professor Occupational Therapy, 0.5 FTE
A.T. Still University's Arizona School of Health Sciences (ATSU-ASHS), Department of Occupational Therapy invites applications for a 0.5FTE faculty appointment at the rank of an instructor or assistant professor for the accredited residential MSOT and OTD programs. The position will require relocation to the greater Phoenix area as programs are fully residential.Responsibilities:
The responsibilities will be commensurate with the applicant’s experience in graduate education, and areas of content expertise. The department needs (rank-ordered) is an instructor with experience in pediatrics, mental/behavioral health and adult rehabilitation. The successful candidate will be required to teach lab intensive courses, and also independently teach and coordinate other courses in the curriculum based on content expertise.Qualifications/Requirements:
- Academic doctoral degree preferred; Master’s degree applicants will be considered.
- Established record of scholarship and student advising.
- Licensed/eligible for Arizona OT licensure.
- Knowledge/experience in OT education, scholarship, and research.
- Teaching experience in the following areas: Order of preference based on program needs-pediatrics; mental health and adult rehabilitation.
- Clinical experience is a requirement.
- Prior teaching experience.
- Previous experience as a faculty with teaching responsibilities at the post-baccalaureate level, strongly desired.
Interested persons should apply online and submit a letter of interest and curriculum vitae.
Please contact Jyothi Gupta, PhD, chair and program director, at [email protected] for additional information.