PMCC Project Coordinator
University of Colorado | CU Anschutz Medical Campus
School of Medicine, Peer Mentored Care Collaborative (PMCC)
Working Job Title: PMCC Project Coordinator
Position # 00733604– Requisition #20928
Jobs in this career family provide general business operations of the organization or a combination of operational responsibilities covering multiple career families. Functions include institutional research, statistical analysis, policy development and review, strategic planning and broad unit business operations such as parking and transportation services, risk management, childcare services, real estate and property management, retail services or job responsibilities that combine fiscal, HR and operational management responsibilities.Professionals at the intermediate level are responsible for exercising discretion, analytical skill, personal accountability and responsibility in a wide range of areas including academic, administrative, managerial and student services functions. Work involves creating, integrating, applying and sharing knowledge directly related to a professional field. At the intermediate level, duties may be more limited in scope and are performed with guidance and direction from other professionals. Position InformationThe Business Services Intermediate Professional will be responsible for providing professional support to PMCC leadership and various components of daily operations with minimal supervision; This includes but is not limited to:
- Oversees program logistics which include: providing administrative and operational support for PMCC leadership
- Entering and executing purchase orders
- Responsible for release of official information or documents that are legally confidential depending on the reason, requestor, and document requested
- Oversees components of financial and procurement responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Tracks data and compiles reports needed for various funding efforts, compliance and extension; and maintains internal tracking and deadlines for submissions
- Executes operational procurement for the organization, including but not limited to, travel, purchase orders and expenses
- Proofread and edit documents and presentations to ensure information is well organized, quantitative and qualitative data are current, backup detail is readily accessible in a timely manner. Anticipate the data needs for presentations, compiling data, and developing graphics ahead of deadlines.
- Coordinate and staff executive-level standing meeting(s), to include compiling agendas, taking minutes, handling related correspondence and communications, ranging from individual emails and memos to campus-wide email distributions, or composing minutes for the official record.
- Independently coordinates all aspects of program events when needed
- Meets regularly with internal stakeholders to define objectives and update on objective execution
- Oversee all aspects of procurement operations of the Program Center
- Calendar management for program leadership, program events, and travel
- Ensure that all projects are executed within budget with minimal supervision, prepare budget reports for leadership
- Assist Business Service and Fiscal Manager with various tasks related to grants and reporting
- Verify expenditures; ensure documentation and charges are appropriate and allowable per award notice
- Create various reports for Fiscal Manager and other stakeholders using Excel, Concur, and CU Marketplace
- Prepare and monitor employee procurement card and travel reimbursement expenses and reports; analyze expenditures for compliance with University policy and avoid cardholder violations
- Prepare and monitor procurement transactions; including but not limited to purchase orders, payment vouchers, non-employee reimbursements/travel/honoraria, subcontract purchase orders
- Act as delegate for PMCC cardholders to help create monthly Concur expense reports, reallocating charges to appropriate speed type and general ledger account code, attaching appropriate documentation, and working with cardholder to submit in a timely manner;
- Ensure the propriety of all transactions in accordance with all State, and University rules and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, management, accounting, communications or a related field
- 1 year of experience providing operational and process support to a professional office
- 2 years’ experience working at a higher education institution with knowledge of information systems and financial applications
- Good knowledge of Financial, Administrative and Procurement Regulations and Procedures, and understanding of Accounting Principles and Practices
- Familiar with CU procurement and accounting software such as PeopleSoft, Marketplace and Concur systems;
- Data management experience including tracking, compiling and generating reports.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels throughout the institution.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to advance diversity and inclusion.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to assist with multiple projects
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently in an outcomes‐based work culture as well as contributing to the work of a team.
Job Category: Business Services
Primary Location: Aurora
Posting Date: Jun 3, 2021
Unposting Date: Ongoing