Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist - Clinical Track, Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor Rank, Non-TenuredLocation:
New Orleans, LAOpen Date:
Apr 14, 2021Description:
The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences invites applicants for a full-time board eligible/board certified licensed Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist position, faculty rank commensurate with experience. Clinical responsibilities include inpatient and hospital-based outpatient psychiatry, community-based clinics, and telepsychiatry clinics. Teaching responsibilities include the supervision of child and adolescent psychiatry fellows, triple board residents, clinical psychology interns and postdoctoral fellows, and medical students rotating through the clinical facilities serviced by this position. The position also includes teaching in the didactic series in child psychiatry, as well as presenting at child and adolescent psychiatry grand rounds.Qualifications:
- Candidate must be professionally competent and be board eligible/certified in general psychiatry.
- Candidate must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Louisiana and have a current state and federal narcotics number.
- Candidates must be eligible for clinical privileges at Children’s Hospital New Orleans and the Tulane University Hospital and Clinic under the appropriate staff category and must agree to abide by those privileges as outlined by the current bylaws of these institutions.
- Board certification in general and child and adolescent psychiatry.
Candidates must apply in Interfolio and provide the following materials for submission:
1. Cover Letter
3. Reference list (including email and cellphone) of 3 references that can be contacted for reference by the Tulane Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
4. Unofficial transcript.