Enterprise Application AnalystPosition Type:
Support StaffStatus of Position:
Staff - Full TimeUnion:
Non ExemptPosition Summary:
Assists with the development and maintenance of the Enterprise applications including, but not limited to, Ellucian, Colleague, ERP, TargetX, CRM, and WebPortal applications. Performs batch, online programming and reporting assignment. Analyzes programming requests, business workflows and modifies or designs practices or programs to fulfill request requirements. Maintains and implements modules, supports ERP, CRM and web modules and portals. Supports and maintains Reporting systems.Reporting and Supervisory Relationships:
Direct reporting relationship to the ERP Project Manager and Team Lead, Information Technology Resources.Essential Responsibilities:
1. Analyzes programming and workflow requests.
2. Writes, debugs, tests, and documents batch and online programs and workflow practices.
3. Assists in the preparation of core system processes, check runs, and other files/lists/reports as part of routine operations.
4. Writes programs to analyze and correct data.
5. Ensures that all assigned projects are delivered on time and within scope along with coordinate internal resources and/or third party vendors for flawless execution of projects.
6. Maintains and supports College Web Portal systems (WebAdvisor and Colleague Self Service), including resolution of issues and testing of upgrades and changes.
7. Serves as resource person for end users using administrative systems and Colleague modules.
8. Applies logic and critical thinking to the process of initiating, monitoring, and interpreting enterprise applications.
9. Communicates ideas on technical subjects in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in written form.
10. Performs other duties as assigned consistent with the role of this position.Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Employee is subject to indoor work, protected from weather conditions. Work is sedentary in nature and involves exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently/constantly in order to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.Minimum Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science and three years of job-related experience, or equivalent college coursework, and five years of job-related experience.
2. Three years programming ERP experience in online and batch applications.
3. Demonstrated working knowledge of relational databases and query languages in a Unidata or MS SQL DBMS environment.
4. Demonstrated detailed report writing capabilities and analysis skills.
5. Knowledge of and familiarity with Microsoft Office products, especially Access and Excel.
6. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
7. Demonstrated ability to work independently after initial instructions with a high degree of accuracy.
8. Should have excellent documentation skills.
9. Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot application logic and/or workflows.
10. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with a diverse workforce.Preferred Qualifications:
1. Experience with Ellucian’s Colleague administrative system.
2. Experience with TargetX or other CRM applications.
3. Experience with Business Objects Reporting or Tableau Analytics Tools.
4. Familiarity with higher education student records, payroll, financial aid, financial and state reporting applications.
5. Knowledge of Salesforce.
6. Demonstrated Project Management and Time Management skills.
7. Knowledge of Envision programming.Salary:
minimum starting-$49,202Posting Date:
03/23/2021Open Until Filled: