Lecturer/Assistant Professor of Business
Job Title: Lecturer/Assistant Professor of Business
Location: Tifton, GA
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 225040
Lecturer/Assistant Professor of Management – SSB
Position Title: Lecturer/Assistant Professor of Business
Salary and Terms: Salary placement is based on evaluation and experience. Full-time, ten-month tenure-track position.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Appointment Date: August 1, 2021.
The Stafford School of Business at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College (ABAC) invites applications for a Lecture/ Assistant Professor of Business, beginning Fall 2021. Candidates with qualifications in relevant disciplines are encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to candidates who can support our teaching and mentoring in the areas of business and marketing.
The ideal candidate is expected to engage in scholarly and creative activity, continuing preparation and study, contribute to the development of our student's growth, and serve the College community. Demonstrated teaching, research success, and/or success in a commercial environment is a plus.
The candidate must demonstrate a commitment to excellence in teaching, service, intellectual contributions to the discipline, and have a strong desire to be a collegial member of ABAC.
Required Qualifications Include:
- Minimum, MS from an accredited institution, however a Ph.D. is required for the rank of assistant professor.
- Teaching experience at the undergraduate level.
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, online course management systems and delivery methods.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with faculty, staff, students, and business/community groups.
- A demonstrated ability to conduct scholarly research.
The Stafford School of Business values diversity among its faculty, is committed to building a strong intellectual community, and strongly encourages applications from women and minorities.
Completed application, Official transcripts and three letters of reference will be required from finalist.