Student: Shift Lead
Student: Shift LeadRequisition Number:
3J5SE: Student EmploymentWork Location:
Lexington, KYOn Campus/Off Campus:
Off CampusSalary Range:
$17/ hourType of Position:
StudentPosition Time Status :
- Experience working for a startup company a plus
- Mechanical experience a plus
- Results oriented
Part-time or full-time opportunities
20-40 hours per week
You must be a current UK student to apply for this position. This position is located off-campus with a local Lexington employer and is not affiliated with the university.
We give people the freedom to move. Our Market Operations team is looking for a Shift Lead who loves solving problems, thinking critically, and achieving the highest level of performance. This is an exciting role for someone who has experience leading a team and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and provide on the ground support when needed. If you love the idea of working in a fast paced startup that offers growth opportunities, and are passionate about helping your community, please apply!
- Manage and schedule daily routes for the Operations Specialists
- Report all deployed and/or picked up scooters on a shift
- Facilitate coordination and upkeep of scooters
- Must be able to roll up their sleeves and perform all responsibilities of an Operations Specialist when needed
- Document and report on performance concerns to the Operations Lead
- Load, drive, and unload up to 50 lbs of scooters (with or without accommodation) between the warehouse and around the local area
- Must be available to work odd and flexible hours (outside of 9-5)
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Must be 18 years or older with two years of driving experience
- Weekend availability
- Have a smartphone and experience using mobile applications
- Proficiency in English is required
05/15/2021University Community of Inclusion:
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Anticipated Start Date: