Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-04-13
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Guard, patrol, or monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules; respond to first aid emergencies; support occupational safety or risk mitigation initiatives
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Patrol campus premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Render first aid care as needed
- Report potential risk management or occupational safety issues
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Lower Division Courses Completed
3 Months General Work Experience
Round the clock outdoor work environment, sometimes stressful situations.