Financial Services Off
**Financial Aid Position**
We appreciate your interest in Daymar College's employment opportunities. What to Expect with the Online Application process:
- Before you begin the online application process, be sure to:
- Allow up to 20 minutes to complete the online application.
- Have your e-mail address and an up-loadable version of your resume ready
Position Summary: Provides financial services and planning to assist students in meeting college costs. This position also administers all aspects of the College’s financial services programs.
Administration. Provides financial counseling and planning to assist students in meeting college costs in order to administer all aspects of the College’s financial aid programs.
Customer Service. Provides students with answers and direction on obtaining financial aid to assist with college funding.
Compliance. Maintains a presence and active involvement in communal affairs to assure compliance with Title IV Student Financial Aid programs and all federal and state regulatory requirements.
Systems Technology. Continually refines office technology systems in order to maintain a high level of professionalism and quality of service to students.
Title IV Refunds. Tracks and monitors student attendance in order to process timely and accurate Title IV Refunds.
Job Requirements: The following job requirements represent minimum levels of education, direct Financial Aid experience and competencies/abilities needed to perform this job successfully:
1. Education: Minimum of an Associates degree preferred
2. Experience: Customer Service and Problem Solving
3. Competencies: Incumbent must (be) able to:
• Project a professional image and provide outstanding customer service
• High ethical standards
• Keep commitments, meet deadlines and achieve demanding results
• Organize and execute around multiple priorities
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Cooperate and collaborate as a member of a team
• Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to prepare and maintain records, correspondence, reports and other data
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and attention to detail
• Embrace and demonstrate on an ongoing basis the Company’s core values and mission statement.
4. Physical and Mental Requirements:
Physical Requirements: This job requires normal physical mobility, including the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Normal hand-eye coordination; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including the ability to grasp and lift up to 40 pounds, is also required.
Mental Requirements: This job requires the ability to read, recall, write and understand information. This job also requires the ability to work under moderate pressure and to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
Environment: This job is normally performed in a clean, well-lighted, heated and cooled office area/classroom.
The purpose of this job description is to document the Major Responsibility Areas (MRAs) and key Duties normally required of this position. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only responsibilities or duties to be performed by incumbents. Associates are expected to follow all job related instructions and perform any other duties assigned by their supervisor(s).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment, promotion, pay or place of work because of race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or age. Employment with the Company does not constitute a contract for any specific period of time and any associate is free to resign at any time, with or without a reason, just as the Company may end an associate’s employment at any time, with or without a reason. The Company will, in compliance with the ADA, accommodate essential job functions whenever feasible.
Share this job with your network:
Diversity Profile: University
AAUP COMPENSATION SURVEY DATAView more
Learn more on Inside Higher Ed's College Page for University
|Work Type:||Full Time|
Share this job with your network: