Marketing Cloud Implementation Analyst
Student & Acad TechnologiesDepartment Website Link:
Tucson, AZ USAPosition Highlights:
The Trellis Customer Relationship Management (CRM)Team within the University of Arizona University Information Technology Services Division is soliciting applications for the position of Implementation Analyst (IA) for its marketing products to assist with creating and executing a seamless adoption experience for its users. The IA will oversee all activities related to the implementation, onboarding, and support to campus partners for the suite of Trellis marketing products, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Marketing Cloud’s Social Studio. The Implementation Analyst will be a part of a team that provides implementation support for Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud, branded Trellis at UArizona, as the main point of contact for campus partners throughout their onboarding and implementation process. A wide degree of creativity and autonomy is expected as well as come technical experience. The successful candidate will be trained in the necessary products as they will need to become a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator with some configuration responsibilities.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works as a liaison between the development teams, campus partners and end users to manage system releases and coordinate implementation activities.
- Determines if current policies, practices, and procedures align to Trellis capabilities.
- Plans and coordinates discovery demonstration and conversations with campus partners.
- Plans, designs, and delivers training programs for Trellis users.
- Works with Documentation Specialist to ensure support resources are available and up to date.
- Confers with product owners/development teams to proactively identify areas of improvement and resolve technical issues and configuration needs.
- Conducts meetings to encourage interactions and the exchange of ideas from various organizations to facilitate solutions to administrative problems.
- Interviews employees at all levels to analyze policies, work procedures and operational methods for the needs analysis stage of systems development.
- Works with user in analyzing and defining system design input/output requirements, documents, forms and procedural flow between departments and/or divisions.
- Performs business process reviews and recommends business process workflow changes where appropriate.
- Collaborates with management team in planning project flow; directing and coordinating operational or procedural matters to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Monitors communication channels to answer questions and facilitate peer to peer support.
- Serves a liaison to power user communities.
- Provides high level configuration support.
- Collaborates with Product Owners to stay apprised of new features and enhancements.
- Facilitates/monitors onboarding pipeline.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’sdegree in Business, Marketing, Management Information Systems, or relatedfield AND three years of experience in procedural,management or business analysis work;
- OR, seven years of experience inprocedural, management or business analysis work;
- OR, any equivalentcombination of experience, training and/or education.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of principles and techniques used in conducting process and/or system analysis.
- Knowledge of automated and manual management information system design.
- Skill in conducting interviews and facilitating group meetings.
- Skill in developing and conducting training programs.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Public speaking and presentation skills are required.
oExperience in Marketing Cloud and Marketing Cloud Social Studio.
oExperience in training and support users in new technologiesFLSA:
ExemptFull Time/Part Time:
Full TimeNumber of Hours Worked per Week:
Information TechnologyBenefits Eligible:
Yes - Full BenefitsRate of Pay:
salary at 1.0 full-time equivalency (FTE)Grade:
10Career Stream and Level:
IT Business AnalysisJob Function:
Information TechnologyType of criminal background check required::
Fingerprint criminal background check (security sensitive due to title or department)Number of Vacancies:
1Target Hire Date:
Expected End Date:
Contact Information for Candidates:
4/13/2021Open Until Filled:
YesDocuments Needed to Apply:
Resume, Cover Letter, and One Additional DocumentSpecial Instructions to Applicant:
Please attach a document with a list of at least three professional references (one should be at least prior supervisor)Diversity Statement:
At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic community. As an Hispanic-serving institution and a Native American/Alaska Native-serving institution, we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness.