Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-04-28
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Provide direct support to the Executive Assistant to the Assistant to the President. Handles routine advanced duties. Follows specific instructions in performing clerical and other work using established routines. Applies limited analysis and problem solving in performing job duties.
- Assists the Executive Assistant with administrative and other responsibilities for the Assistant to the President
- Confidentiality both in and out of the office is of utmost importance
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- Answers phones and resolve routine questions or issues following established procedures and guidelines.
- Office filing/organization, handle correspondence, mailing, courier.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, and Cloud Computing resources preferred.
- Uses office machines such as copiers, scanners, and desktop computers.
- Assist in planning events such as: Devotionals, Commencement, Christmas Tree Lighting, President’s Christmas reception, Ho’omaika’i, and other events.
- Basic knowledge of the history of BYU-Hawaii.
- Schedule and coordinate campus tours for prospective students, schools and visitors to our campus.
- Host VIPs and greet visitors.
- This position may also include childcare/tutoring.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Flexible work hours outside of normal work hours for events
Valid driver's license preferred.
3 Months of General Work Experience
Able to lift, carry containers, tables, chairs, etc. and set up for events around campus.