GCHC Office Associate
Job Title: GCHC Office Associate
Location: Rogers State Prison
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 225008
- Greet visitors, answers telephone, providing correct responses to a variety of questions (routine and non-routine) about the offices or department’s operations or policies and direct customers to the appropriate resource when questions exceed knowledge.
- -Open and distribute incoming correspondence, check and compare with previous communication, compose routine correspondence, format and type documents, proofread and edit draft material, determine priority of incoming material and route to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain a supervisor and/or department’s calendar, schedule meetings, and make travel arrangements, process travel reimbursements, and other forms incidental to these responsibilities.
- Prepare written and presentation materials for superiors, gather and compile information, perform calculations. May prepare spreadsheets or other reports or presentation materials such as PowerPoint, and otherwise assist in the development of narrative information and graphic displays.nitiate, complete and review forms
- Perform responsible secretarial, clerical and administrative duties associated with assigned department which may include preparing bills, coordinating test preparation and creation, maintaining patient records.
- Maintain operational, budget, personnel, and other administrative records; initiate, complete and review forms, log, file, and/or enter information in a computer requiring knowledge of simple to advanced database systems and strong attention to detail; retrieve information and audit records for accuracy and completeness.
- Initiate purchase requisitions and coordinate with the purchasing office as appropriate. Gather data and/or prepare routine information related to purchasing office related supplies and equipment. Initiate facilities management work orders as necessary.
- Prioritizing duties and meeting deadlines.
- All other duties as assigned.
Under general supervision, performs a variety of routine and non-routine clerical and administrative duties in support of an office or department. Work requires knowledge of departmental policies and procedures and decision-making within well-established guidelines.Minimum Requirements An Associate’s degree in a related field, or a high school diploma or GED required plus 3 years experience performing secretarial /clerical assistant duties in an office setting. An Associate Degree in a related field may be substituted for the experience.Preferred Qualifications An Associate Degree, plus 5 years experience performing secretarial /clerical assistant duties in an office setting. An Associate Degree in a related field may be substituted for the experience.