GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Working within the Facilities department in an FDA licensed vaccines manufacturing facility, the intern provides the following services to the Facilities Engineer and other Facilities personnel.Responsibilities
- Assist in executing the CMMS preventive maintenance program on all equipment/systems in the FDA space.
- Provide maintenance support on production equipment in FDA spaces during production events.
- Ensure that all work is done in accordance with MassBiologics’ procedures, Standard Operating Procedures and cGMP regulations.
- Properly document all work in CMMS system.
- Other duties as assigned by the Facilities management.
- Associate’s degree in progress in related trade.
- Excellent written documentation skills. Ability to follow written procedures precisely.
Resident of one of the following zip codes are preferred: 02118, 02119, 02120, 02121, 02122, 02124, 02125, 02130, 02126, 02131, 02136, 02137. (These zip codes cover Dorchester, Roxbury, Jamaica Plain, Hyde Park, Roslindale and Mattapan, MA.)