Assistant Director, Recruitment
Job Identification: 72
Locations: , , , ,
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: Student Services
At DePaul University, we are looking for candidates who want to join us in our mission to provide access to education for all. Successful candidates welcome ideas and perspectives from colleagues and students representing a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds, religious beliefs, and experiences.
The Assistant Director is a critical member of the Recruiting and Admission team in the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business. Reporting to the Director of Recruiting and Admission and located at the Loop campus, the Assistant Director has the primary responsibility for managing the admission funnel. Specifically, the Assistant Director manages the process and activities that support driving prospects from inquiry to admission.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop and implement a comprehensive territory marketing plan to attract and admit students to the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business.
- Collaborate with the Kellstadt team to development processes to collect and analyze marketing and enrollment data to support decision-making and guide strategic initiatives.
- Manage the admission funnel through proactively reaching out and responding in a timely and accurate manner to all student inquiries by phone, e-mail, or in person.
- Proactively and professionally contact prospective students with incomplete applications.
- Ensure that admitted students are aware of the next steps involved in matriculation and enrollment.
- Manage a recruitment territory. The territory may be composed of affinity groups, corporations, educational institutions and professional communities located locally, state-wide, nationally and/or internationally.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree.
- Three to five years experience, with preference given to candidates who have experience in graduate recruiting and admission.
- Demonstrated professional presence and maturity in dealing with a variety of audiences, external and internal to the university.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral presentation, and written communication skills are critical for success.
- Master's degree.
- May manage a Graduate Assistant and/or student workers.
Title IX Contact Information
Federal Title IX policy requires that all colleges and universities make known the contact information for the person responsible for coordinating its efforts to comply with Title IX responsibilities. At DePaul University, the Title IX Coordinator is Kathryn Statz. Her office is located in Lincoln Park on the 3rd floor of the Student Center, 2250 N. Sheffield Avenue. She can be reached at 312-362-8970, or [email protected]
DePaul University is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.