Enrollment Communication Systems Specialist
Overview and Responsibilities
The Enrollment Communication Systems Specialist is responsible for the development, implementation, and evaluation of admissions and enrollment processes and engagement plans using various software applications. This position will collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders to positively support enrollment. In addition, the Enrollment Communication Systems Specialist supports general admission processes. As a member of the Admissions team, this position reports to the Director of Enrollment Services.
- Lead and coordinate student engagement throughout the enrollment process via the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system Recruit, the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Banner, e-mail, letter, phone, and texting platforms.
- Extract and analyze data from CRM or ERP for tracking and targeting communications.
- Provide back-up to Admissions System Administrator.
- Investigate, resolve, and assist students and staff with application issues, duplicate applications and records, integration issues, student discrepancies/issues, refunds, system integration issues, holds, and respond accordingly.
- Maintain documentation of processes and procedures related to ERP, CRM, and daily Admissions department functions in collaboration with the Admissions System Administrator.
- Generate, interpret, monitor, and maintain Admissions reports and tables.
- Support the set-up of new programs in CRM and ERP systems.
- Assist with maintaining admission requirement updates in CRM and ERP systems.
- Manage automated communication plans for special populations including maintenance and daily procedures.
- Manage student communication plans related to Admissions office processes that occur throughout the year, including confirmation of enrollment, core course eligibility, waitlist carry over and confirmation, no-show registration, and in-process cancellations, final high school transcript or GED requirement.
- Respond proactively to chat, email, and text inquiries from prospective students.
- Lead and coordinate management of applicant documentation to satisfy admission requirements.
- Develop and maintain admission forms through various platforms.
- Develop, lead, and train on technical aspects related to communication processes in CRM and ERP.
- Support maintenance of departmental pages on CVTC and MyCVTC websites. Ensure effective usability and compliance with state and program regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service and strategically engage with prospective students in the admissions and enrollment cycles.
- Assist with reviewing and processing new applications.
- Identify and support solutions to business processes that enhance efficiencies.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to learn and willingness to use new software/technology.
- Ability to use judgment, discretion, and decision-making skills in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities while demonstrating attention to detail.
- Ability to model integrity through self-awareness, personal accountability, ethical behavior, quality standards, and sustainable practices.
- Ability to think critically by applying problem solving practices, acquiring relevant information, using technology and other resources appropriately, and evaluating alternatives.
- Ability to communicate effectively by speaking and writing clearly, concisely, and professionally; practicing active listening; reading critically and adapting communication for audience.
- Ability to value diversity by recognizing personal biases, adapting to culturally diverse situations, and demonstrating a commitment to equity, inclusion, and respectful interactions with persons of diverse ethnic, cultural, social-economic, or educational backgrounds.
- Intermediate knowledge of and skills with technology including software programs for communication, data collection, and decision making including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Associate’s degree in an information technology, business, or related field required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a customer service or professional office setting required.
- Experience organizing and prioritizing multiple projects and meeting deadlines required.
- Experience at the post-secondary level, particularly in admissions and enrollment preferred.
- Experience in Adobe Acrobat preferred.
- Experience utilizing a CRM and/or ERP software preferred.
- Experience in HTML preferred.
In evaluating candidates for this position, the College may consider a combination of education, training, and experience which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform duties of position.As an equal opportunity/access employer and educator, CVTC is committed to creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.Benefits Summary
- Health insurance for employee, spouse, and dependents with attached Health Savings Account (HSA) and wellness incentive
- Dental insurance for employee, spouse, and dependents
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS)
- 403(b) tax deferred annuity program
- 457(b) deferred compensation plan
- Section 125 flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition reimbursement (eligibility requirements apply)
- Professional development
Generally, with the exception of tuition reimbursement, benefits eligibility begins on the first date of employment (i.e., there is no waiting period).
CVTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the college's non-discrimination policies: Director of Human Resources, 620 W. Clairemont Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54701, 715-833-6334, WI Relay: 711