Licensed HVAC Technician
Licensed HVAC Technician
LICENSED HVAC TECHNICIAN
Annual Salary: $60,000
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Facilities or designee, provides skilled HVAC expertise and work in the performance of preventative maintenance, maintenance, repair, reconfiguration, construction, and/or restoration with service-oriented approach to College departments, staff, students, representatives, partners and to the public. Must adhere to Ohio, OSHA and institutional safety standards and plan, prioritize, and complete work in most safe and efficient way while working in accordance with all city, state, and federal codes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Study and analyze blueprints and floor plans to understand the HVAC system layouts for all College facilities.
- Navigate the assembly and installation of ductwork and ventilation systems to measure, cut, bend, assemble, and fit HVAC and ventilation system equipment and/or supply lines.
- Perform preventative maintenance, maintenance, repair, reconfiguration, construction, installation and/or restoration of HVAC systems and ventilation without interfering with the existing infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot, fix, repair, and replace HVAC and ventilation system issues and equipment. Perform emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Work indoor and outdoor in inclement weather day to day, at special events and at multiple campus locations
- Use technology in the performance daily communication, record keeping, proposals, schedules and asset and inventory tracking
- Work with student employees in the successful daily operations of the institution
- Safely operate college vehicles, diagnostic equipment, machinery and hand and power tools
- Assist with special event arrangements and preparations
- Follow all Hocking College policies and procedures in relation to all duties performed
- Perform and complete other work as assigned
- Valid HVAC/Mechanical License required and successful completion of an apprenticeship with a qualified HVAC technician preferred.
- Proven experience working as an HVAC technician in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of HVAC systems, materials and equipment.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety rules and regulations and current state regulations affecting plumbing work.
- Ability to conduct mechanical inspections and provide inspection updates.
- Valid Driver's License
Lift 50 pounds without assistance
Reasonable accommodations may be requested and reviewed according to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
To apply, visit https://recruitingbypaycor.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a7883d072e8b0dc01734eb99aee3392&id=8a78859f789e32ee0178b6db82743b22&source=elephantjobs&lang=en
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency