TEMP-Admin Clerical Cust Svc (CEISMC)
Job Title: TEMP-Admin Clerical Cust Svc (CEISMC)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 225726
The Georgia Tech Center for Education Integrating Science, Mathematics, and Computing (CEISMC) in partnership with Horizons Atlanta is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced Program Staff with a dynamic talent of creating and nurturing a lifelong love of knowledge in children.
Horizons Georgia Tech seeks to help children of limited financial means to find success in school and to set high goals for themselves including high school graduation and participation in post-secondary educational experiences. Horizons is committed to the development of the whole child through experiences that enhance confidence, foster
awareness of community responsibility, build problem-solving skills, and encourage a life-long interest in learning. All Horizons students learn how to swim, making them safer and building confidence. We encourage children to take charge of their lives and realize their full potential. Come join our amazing program! For more information on Horizons at Georgia Tech please visit
www.horizonsnational.org, www.horizonsatlanta.org or www.ceismc.gatech.edu/horizons.
- Responsible for assisting planning youth program special events, supervising students on field trips, and assisting with social media postings
- Supervising students during drop-off and pickup and extended care
- Preparing and serving breakfast, lunch, and snack to program participants
- Assists with maintaining program records and communicating with families
- Must attend the all pre-training and orientation sessions prior to the start of the program
- Planning special events for program participants
- Perform all other duties that may be required
High school diploma, GED Certificate or Vocational School Diploma
Other Required Qualifications
Ability to work outside of typical business hours as needed, potentially including but not limited to evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Up to two years of job related experience
• High school diploma and at least one year of college.
• Must be available for all 4-weeks of the Summer Program, Staff Orientation, Planning & Class Set-up
• Prefer the candidates have at least one year experience working or volunteering with students ages K-12
• Prefer students that are familiar with the Georgia Tech campus
Georgia Tech provides equal opportunity to all faculty, staff, students, and all other members of the Georgia Tech community, including applicants for admission and/or employment, contractors, volunteers, and participants in institutional programs, activities, or services. Georgia Tech complies with all applicable laws and regulations governing equal opportunity in the workplace and in educational activities. Georgia Tech prohibits discrimination, including discriminatory harassment, on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions. This prohibition applies to faculty, staff, students, and all other members of the Georgia Tech community, including affiliates, invitees, and guests.Other Information
This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position will not travel
This position does not require security clearance.
Staff orientation, planning, and classroom set-up:
Monday, June 14 – Friday, June 18
June 21- July 16
Classroom breakdown and project completion:
Monday, July 16 and Tuesday, July 17
Note – All in person programming will be conducted in a manner that is complaint with social distancing measuresBackground Check
Must pass criminal background and sexual predator checks.