Senior Executive Search Partner
Senior Executive Search Partner
Job Number: 89097
Stanford University School of Medicine is seeking a Senior Executive Search Partner (Employment Manager 1) to manage the delivery of recruiting services for our internal Executive Search Practice in the Human Resources Group. Reporting to the Manager of Executive Search and Services, the Senior Executive Search Partner will manage a portfolio of client relationships that may include the Dean, Associate & Assistant Deans, Department Chairs, Division Chiefs, Department DFA's, and other senior leaders. The Senior Executive Search Partner will deliver best-in-class executive search services that enables School of Medicine to hire top talent. The Executive Search Partner will oversee the delivery of services provided by Sourcers and Talent Coordinators who are assigned to requisitions, and will train and develop this group in best practices and technology.
- Develop and/or manage all employment activities, programs, and services, including job family recruitment, sourcing team operations, and tools and resources development.
- Make workforce planning and talent management recommendations.
- Set standards, and define and implement process improvements to increase efficiency of recruitment processes. Create, develop, and apply metrics to track and measure success of function.
- Present information about employment/recruiting to a variety of audiences.
- Oversee team of employment representatives, including guiding staff through the recruitment process and providing training in state-of-the-art recruitment techniques, processes, and technologies. Act as single point of contact for designated service areas, and coordinate all staff recruitment activities and resources.
- Source, recruit, screen, interview, and recommend external and/or internal candidates for individual, mission-critical, and hard-to-fill positions. Serve as executive search recruiter for senior level positions.
- Set hiring manager expectations. Develop and execute service level agreements for individual positions.
- Refer searches to external employment agencies and manage vendors, as needed.
- Ensure accurate and complete documentation is maintained concerning all phases of the recruitment process, including equal employment opportunity statistics, and is in compliance with state and federal laws, contractual obligations, and university guidelines.
- Recruit from and/or conduct job fairs, as needed.
* - Other duties may also be assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Bachelor's degree and eight years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Highly-developed interviewing skills.
- In-depth knowledge of state and federal employment laws applicable to the hiring of employees, including affirmative action and equal employment opportunity requirements.
- In-depth experience with web-based systems and recruiting sources, including the internet, social media, warm/cold calling, referrals, events, networking, publications, industry groups/associations, and job fairs.
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently sit, use a telephone.
- Occasionally stand/walk, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds.
- Rarely writing by hand, sort/file paperwork or parts.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promotes diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4536
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: H
- Requisition ID: 89097
Location: School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency