BIOL 201(Botany) TA for Dr. Esprit Saucier
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-04-07
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Assist faculty or other instructional staff by performing teaching or teaching-related duties, such as developing teaching materials, preparing and giving examinations, and grading examinations or papers.
- Set up, record, and take down labs.
- Be another point of contact for students.
- Evaluate and grade lab reports, examinations, assignments, or papers and record grades.
- Lead discussion sections, tutorials, or laboratory sections.
- Develop teaching materials, such as syllabi, visual aids, answer keys, supplementary notes, or course Web sites.
- Inform students of the procedures for completing and submitting class work, such as lab reports.
- Return assignments to students in accordance with established deadlines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Upper Division Courses Completed
Applicant has to successfully completed BIOL 376 (Genetics) course.
6 Months General Work Experience
Typical classroom environment.