Job DetailsLevel EntryJob Location Midway University - Midway, KYPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level Not SpecifiedJob Category Admin - ClericalDescription Midway University seeks a Full Time Enrollment Assistant. Primary responsibilities of the successful candidate are to assist Admissions in their success with recruiting, admitting, and packaging prospective students for the university.
- Data entry and file processing in Recruiter and Colleague in regard to student information and communication
- Field incoming calls and emails to appropriate admissions and/or financial aid professional
- Research and compile lists for promotional communication
- Identifying and correcting errors in files related to the enrollment process.
- Assist with admissions events as assigned.
Candidates must be able to work with limited supervision, manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions, and work well with other units and groups across campus.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a professional office setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Experience in an Admissions Office in Higher Education
- Data Entry experience
Search begins immediately and continues until the position is filled.
Midway University is an Equal Opportunity Employer