Director of Online Learning and Training
Responsibilities and Essential Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Quality of the online education experience, cultivating best practices.
- Faculty orientation and training, including ongoing workshops that are consistent with best practices.
- Provide instructional design oversight in collaboration with deans, chairs and lead professors.
- In collaboration with Information Technology, provide oversight of the College’s LMS and associated learning technologies.
- Design and create templates for course shells in the LMS for online and hybrid courses.
- Review and approve all new online and hybrid courses to ensure that they meet and are consistent with College standards.
- Assist in the assessment of online learning, including data gathering and analysis of student learning.
- Master’s degree in Education, Instructional Design, or Educational Technology, or other related field.
- Previous experience directing an online education program.
- Proven experience working with faculty.
- Understanding of curricular, advising and other administrative areas of continuing education.
- Experience managing an LMS.
Experience managing budgets
Apply for Director of Online Learning and Training
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly