General Recruitment Template
Job no: 516291
Work type: Temp Full-Time
Department:19220300 - EG-TECHNOLOGY TRAINING CENTER
OPS Grants Program AssistantJob Description:
Grant Implementation Support
- Assist the Project manager to implement the grant tasks
- Assist in procuring, organizing, cataloging resources, materials, and prepare reports
- Develop and maintain client records
- Establish and maintain professional network with grant stakeholders
- Responsible for customer service (phone calls, emails, and face-to-face meetings)
Inventory management, printing, and shipping
- Assist Project manager to receive, track, fulfil orders in an efficient manner
- Manage inventory and replenish resources in a timeline manner
- Work with multiple shipping vendors to fulfil orders
- Track and manage invoices and submit it to the project manager
- Manage bulk printer orders
Auxiliary Program Support
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
- Track and report on training outcomes
- Manage client database, create and follow up on training schedule
- Manage in-house training facilities and equipment, and coordinate off-site training activities
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Occasional travel during nights and weekends is required.
- Liaise with subject matter experts
- Deliver presentations at meetings and conferences to promote T2 trainings and projects
$15-$19 per hourMinimum Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and two years relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.Preferred Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in a civil engineering or transportation related field
Strong experience in delivering training.
Excellent customer service skills and professionalism.
Experience related to transportation or traffic safety.
Experience with inventory management, shipping, and client support services.Special Instructions to Applicants:
Enter special instructions including types of documents to upload here. For example, "In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter and resume."
This is a time-limited position.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: 07 Apr 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 21 Apr 2021 Eastern Daylight Time