This position is responsible for the shipping, receiving, and invoicing of textbooks, supplies, general books, and merchandise sold in the Bookstore.
- Performs shipping and receiving duties.
- Reconciles all invoices and credits for books, supplies, and general merchandise.
- Reconciles and processes web orders.
- Prices and labels merchandise/supplies.
- Assists Textbook Coordinator with the processing of the return of textbooks in a timely manner.
- Assists General Merchandising Coordinator with ordering and processing supplies and the return of overstocked items.
- Maintains website, email, and social media accounts for the bookstore.
- Reconciles and maintains accuracy of store inventory.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Salary is: 23,795.36
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED BY THE POSITION
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Knowledge of safe work practices and procedures.
- Skill in the operation of computers and job-related software programs.
- Skill in decision making and problem solving.
- Skill in interpersonal relations and in dealing with the public.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations at a level commonly associated with the completion of high school or equivalent.
- Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for two years.
Where did you hear about this position?