Program Coordinator, SPHTM Online Programs
Program Coordinator, SPHTM Online ProgramsDean - SPH/TM
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
Under the supervision of the Director of Online Programs, the Program Coordinator will be responsible for coordination of online program operations. S/he will perform a full range of functions associated with the program including assistance with catalogs, term preparation, student registration, and general program operation and administration.
- Manages registration.
- Assists students with technical problems that may arise during the course completion process.
- Serves as a liaison between students and online instructors.
- Obtains student evaluations of online courses.
- Ensures timely follow-up and response to student complaints.
- Host virtual office hours.
- All other duties deemed necessary by the Director.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in online graduate education (e.g., student advisement, field placement, etc.).
- Experience working within the field of public health education.
- Experience advising online students
- Experience with learning management tools (e.g., Canvas, Blackboard, Desire to Learn, etc.)
- Experience with online conferencing software (e.g., Zoom, Adobe Connect, Webx, etc.)