Program Manager, SPHTM Online Programs Recruitment and Strategic Partnerships
Program Manager, SPHTM Online Programs Recruitment and Strategic PartnershipsDean - SPH/TM
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
Under the supervision of the Associate Dean for Online Programs, the Program Manager for Recruitment and Strategic Partnerships will serve as the primary recruiter for online programs. As such, the incumbent will establish and administer programs for recruiting students to online programs at SPHTM. S/he will independently represent the School to targeted constituencies and/or territories and develop and maintain relationships with identified partners. In collaboration with the Associate Dean, and Director of Online Programs as well as in concert with the Assistant Dean for Enrollment Management, the PM for Recruitment will strategize on opportunities to enhance recruitment efforts and implements identified strategies.
- Manage outreach and pipeline programs.
- Run in person and virtual recruitment fairs.
- Maintain data base/records for partnerships.
- Manage online newsletter/blog.
- Host virtual office hours.
- Manage/deliver webinar series.
- Manage/deliver podcasts.
- Training and development of enrollment advisors.
- All other duties deemed necessary by the Associate Dean.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in graduate education (e.g., student advisement, field placement, etc.).
- Experience working within the field of public health education.
- Experience advising online students
- Experience with learning management tools (e.g., Canvas, Blackboard, Desire to Learn, etc.)
- Experience with online conferencing software (e.g., Zoom, Adobe Connect, Webx, etc.)