Energy Administrative Associate
Energy Administrative Associate🔍Land, Buildings and Real Estate, Stanford, California, United States📁Administration📅Apr 06, 2021 Post Date📅89083 Requisition #Working Title: Energy Administrative Associate
Job Code: 4102/E (Administrative Associate 2)
- Respond to inquiries; determine and take appropriate action as required. Serve as a resource regarding a defined set of policies and procedures.
- Plan and schedule calendar(s) based on consultation, resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel in compliance with unit, university, and sponsor policies.
- Draft and/or generate routine communications; coordinate production (formatting, copying, etc.) and dissemination of documents, such as presentations, course handouts, grant proposals, conference and seminar materials, complex reports, brochures, and displays.
- Process and monitor routine financial transactions, which may include researching and resolving discrepancies.
- May serve as the point of contact for general maintenance, health and safety, and other facility concerns within the unit(s); report any incidents or potential safety problems to appropriate representatives. Track completion of required training.
- Maintain approved content on websites.
- May perform human resources transactional support, e.g. time cards, I9s, and/or faculty affairs support.
- May guide and train student and/or contingent workers including scheduling, assigning, and prioritizing workloads, setting appropriate deadlines, and reviewing work for quality and timeliness.
- Support other administrative duties as needed, which includes backing up other Administrative Associates during absences.
- High school diploma and three years of administrative experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Experience working with internal and vendor procurement organizations.
- Proficient computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
- Demonstrated success in following through and completing routine tasks.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Proficient with business software applications such as EBS, eAM and eDNA.
- Experience in document control, technical writing, or related work.
- Experience with computer maintenance management software (CMMS)
- Administration experience in renewables, power generation, district energy, or related field.
- Awareness of environmental and safety rules, regulations, and policies associated with power generation or other industrial facilities.
- Continuously perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently sitting.
- Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
- Rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4102
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: E
- Requisition ID: 89083