Program Manager, Analytics
Program Manager, Analytics🔍School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United States📁Administration📅Apr 07, 2021 Post Date📅89109 Requisition #Stanford University is seeking an Administrative Services Administrator 1 to administer and support programs or functions in the Department of Radiology. The Administrative Manager will lead a varied roster of programmatic issues identified by department leadership that require analytical and strategic analysis, focused attention and development and will also identify and recommend to leadership such issues. The Manger will develop approaches, bring together teams, and guide solutions for these issues, and provide long term administrative oversight to projects that develop into operational functions. The nature of the projects, operational functions, and their relative importance will be dynamic, and require the judgment of the Manager, along with guidance from leadership, to determine priorities.Duties include:
- Independently implement, administer and evaluate day-to-day activities of the unit, function or program by identifying and executing tasks and objectives, making recommendations that impact policies and programs, and assigning resources to achieve the goals of the program.Collect and analyze data, create reports, review and explain trends; formulate and evaluate alternative solutions and/or recommendations to achieve the goals of the program or function.Analyze and interpret policies; develop, revise and implement procedures for program or functionRepresent the program or function as the key contact and subject matter expert within the department, unit or school. Commit resources and provide information and/or training. May also represent the program or function to external/internal stakeholders and constituencies. Organize and/or participate in outreach activities that may include developing communications and training, planning/promoting events and/or conferences.May participate in development of budgets, monitor, and approve expenditures. May perform limited forecasting and provide recommendations that determine the budget. May direct staff to perform various tasks and assignments. May also supervise staff.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Bachelor's degree and three years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize own work and multi-task.Demonstrated excellent organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions.Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.Relevant subject matter knowledge.Ability to direct the work of others, for jobs requiring supervision.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks. Frequently stand/walk, sitting, grasp lightly/fine manipulation.Occasionally use a telephone. Rarely lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds.
- Occasional evening and weekend hours.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4121
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: H
- Department URL: http://radiology.stanford.edu/
- Requisition ID: 89109