Education Program Coordinator
Education Program Coordinator🔍School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United StatesNew📁Administration📅2 days ago Post Date📅89102 Requisition #The Department of Dermatology at Stanford University is seeking an Education Program Coordinator to provide administrative and operational support for the residency program, clinical fellowship program, clerkship and other department educational program(s).We are seeking a highly motivated, organized and dedicated individual to join our team. The Education Program Coordinator will work under the supervision of the Education Program Manager. Duties include:
- Provide administrative support to Program Directors and Education Program Manager including scheduling of meetings, preparations of meeting agenda, recording and maintaining meeting minutes and development of reports.
- Communicate regularly with residents/fellows/medical students and faculty regarding the daily activities. Respond to inquiries; determine and take appropriate action as required. Serve as a contact regarding a defined set of policies and procedures.
- Assist with planning departmental educational events including weekly grand rounds and annual recruitment, orientation, graduation, faculty retreats, Practice of Medicine course as well as various meetings and other departmental-related events.
- Maintain confidential files for residents/fellows/medical students and monitor records of resident/fellow attendance for all required educational activities, including conferences and other didactic experiences. Compile reports using knowledge of residency and/or Stanford software.
- Track resident/fellow work hours and resident/fellow activities; Maintain, update and distribute resident, fellow, medical student and visitor rotations, resident/fellow vacations and resident/fellow leave schedules. Verify trainees’ status and activities as needed.
- Monitor and document the residency/clinical fellowship/medical student evaluation process.
- Order office supplies, process financial reimbursements and performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently and to coordinate multiple assignments with fluctuating priorities.
- Agile and quick learner who can adapt easily to Stanford specific software and clinically related software.
- Solid oral and written communication skills. Ability to work with all levels of faculty and staff and handle diverse workload.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and ability to adapt to changing work environment.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and other applications required.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or other subspecialties guidelines
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently sitting.
- Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
- Rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4536
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: F
- Department URL: http://dermatology.stanford.edu
- Requisition ID: 89102