Part-Time, Temporary Clerical Assistant at CMSRU
Job no: 495149
Work type: Temporary Part-Time
Location: Camden, New Jersey
Categories: Administrative - Clerical
TITLE: Part-time Temporary - Clerical Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
Position Summary: Under direction of the Associate Dean for Diversity and Community Affairs, this position provides administrative support to the areas of diversity, community affairs, with cross coverage to other departments as needed.
Candidates will be required to take and pass a typing test at 40 wpm or higher or show proof passing a NJCSC test or Rowan University typing test in the past. Test will only be scheduled for candidates selected for interview.
- Experience with Banner software preferred
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel; data entry (required)
- Advanced organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a confidential fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work for multiple executives
- Capable of handling multiple demands on an on-going basis while maintaining flexibility and adaptability
- Work under general direction, however, able to prioritize work and organize own time utilizing independent judgment
- Professional poise to handle high visibility assignments
- Enthusiastic attitude, optimistic and team-oriented
- Ability to navigate Internet and Intranet.
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to communicate, interact and work effectively with students, faculty, staff and all external constituencies
Advertised: Apr 6 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Apr 20 2021 11:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time