Program Assistant-Administrative Services, Human Resources
Job no: 495146
Work type: Regular Full-Time
Location: Glassboro, New Jersey
Title: Program Assistant, Administrative Services
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Director of HR Systems and Shared Services
- Responsible for working in a team environment to analyze and implement new programs and automate human resources processes for the university. Assist HR team with evaluating ongoing processes, implement new projects, and propose areas for improvement. Assist in day-to-day end-user support and data cleanup for Banner HR system.
Examples of Duties:
- Prepare, maintain and update employee data for Human Resources Information Systems including but not limited to AFT recontracting cycle, part-time hourly assignment entry, and biweekly pay increments.
- Update and maintain HR webpage.
- Create of online forms.
- Assist with analysis and improvement of daily activities associated with various HR processes and programs such as:
- I-9 Processing
- Annual Review Process
- Assist with managing data in core Banner HR system.
- Assist with the design, implementation, and troubleshooting of HR systems and processes.
- Collect and analyze critical program data for HR processes and programs, including creating reports.
- Continuously seek ways to improve existing processes and programs through the use of technology.
- Ensure high quality of any materials created by HR Technology & Programs team through detailed reviews.
- Work directly with the vendors as needed for troubleshooting and evaluation of new technology solutions.
- Investigate and analyze problems and inefficiencies.
- Consult with the supervisor on a regular basis to discuss progress, identify problems, and effect resolutions.
- Serve as a liaison and maintain cooperative working relationships with other staff or areas whose functions impact on assigned responsibilities.
- Prepare clear, technically sound, accurate, and informative reports containing findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Prepare correspondence in the course of official duties.
- Maintain essential records and files.
- Perform other related duties.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience using BANNER Ellucian system
- Adobe Acrobat
- Range P16 (Step 1 = $43,753)
- Only completed online applications submitted on or before the deadline will be considered.
Advertised: Apr 7 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Apr 22 2021 11:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time