Marketing Programs Manager
Marketing Programs Manager
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - WPI
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
This multi-faceted marketing and creative role leverages experience in creative services, marketing principles, and project management to implement effective integrated marketing communications to attract, retain, and elicit lifelong engagement of a diverse student body, collaborating across the Marketing Communications division, and with campus partners to confirm goals and execute aligning marketing programs. The individual will work in a cross-functional role as a member of the production management team to plan, track, and schedule projects with consideration to project constraints relative to resources, timeframes, and cost.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Recruitment, Advancement, Student Life, Academic, and other campus partners as needed to create a consistent and aligned approach to advancing the university's reputation, academic programs, philanthropy, services, and events.
- Serve as primary project manager for implementing various marketing strategies, tactics, and initiatives, afor assigned campus partners and projects.
- Work both independently and with entire marketing and communications team to develop and implement marketing initiatives, and to assess their effectiveness in advancing divisional and institutional goals and objectives.
- Lead and develop the conception and execution of creative campaigns across multiple platforms, with a focus on digital marketing strategies.
- Strategically represent Marketing Communications and Marketing Team in divisional and campus-wide working groups for ongoing initiatives or ad hoc as assigned.
- Work as required as part of production team with a variety of outside vendors for advertising development and media placement, print production, and other outsourcing initiatives.
- Recommend and drive better tracking processes to document value of strategic services to the university and streamline workflows.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Marketing communications professional with 8-10 years experience in marketing and brand communications. Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, or similar field.
- Experience planning, creating, and implementing integrated marketing communication campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Adept writer, editor, and project manager. Fine attention to detail, professionalism, and dependability. Exceptional decision-making skills.
- Familiarity with design and production processes and digital marketing strategies and tactics.
- Ability to work collegially across teams, divisons, and organizational levels, leading through influence to build consensus around ideas, concepts, and solutions.
- Ability to self-manage projects, multi-task, and deliver on timelines.
- Creative thought leader and doer with an eye for detail.
- Innovative thinker with passion for learning about latest industry trends, best practices, and tools for innovative audience experiences.
- Applicants must have demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace and/or commitment to do so as an employee at WPI.
- WPI is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We are looking for candidates who can support our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion.
United States of America (Exempt)
WPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability. We are seeking individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who will contribute to a culture of creativity and collaboration, inclusion, problem solving and change making.
To apply, visit: https://wpi.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WPI_External_Career_Site/job/Worcester/Marketing-Programs-Manager_R0001265
WPI is a vibrant, active, and diverse community of extraordinary students, world-renowned faculty, and state of the art research facilities. At WPI, we have competitive and comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, long-term care, retirement, tuition assistance, flexible spending accounts, work-life balance and much more.
Diversity & Inclusion at WPI
WPI is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected; a place where every student, faculty and staff member can be themselves, so that they can study, live, and work comfortably, to reach their full potential, and make meaningful contributions in order to meet departmental and institutional goals. WPI thrives on innovative practice and welcomes diverse perspectives, insight, and people from diverse lived experiences, to enhance the community environment and propel the institution to the next level in a competitive, global marketplace.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency