Assistant Professor, Information Technology
Full Time FacultyPosition Title:
Assistant Professor, Information TechnologyUnion:
We are looking for a dynamic Information Technology instructor who can communicate effectively with a diverse population of students. The person chosen for this position will teach coursework toward A.A. and A.A.S. degree, Information Technology (IT) certificates with emphasis on networking courses, work on curriculum development, and collaborate with colleagues in the department for the assessment of student learning and other projects.Reporting Relationship:
Direct reporting relationship to the Dean, Career and Technical EducationMinimum Qualifications:
1. Master’s degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), or a related computer field.
2. Current industry recognized certifications.
3. At least two (2) years of current and successful work experience in the computer and/or information technology field.
4. Secondary or post-secondary teaching experience or corporate training experience.
1. Excellent analytical, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
2 .Experience developing curriculum and teaching courses in Network Administration.
3. Experience working with culturally diverse students.
4. Interest in higher education pedagogy and familiarity with outcomes assessment.
5. Current experience working with Networking, Web, and Microsoft applications.
Per Union ContractPosting Date:
04/06/2021Open Until Filled: