Student Affairs Specialist
The Universities of Canada in Egypt is looking for a qualified individual to assist Registrar’s Office with academic records, specifically registration and academic advising preparation, building baseline data to support the curriculum and academic planning and scheduling and timetabling of courses and examination.
- Compile and forward student data to UPEI: demographics, program declaration and changes, course registrations and discontinuations, updates to academic standing.
- Prepare and submit templates to UPEI for course scheduling and student registrations, as well as related reports for student finance.
- Create faculty member profiles and adhere to data entry standards in Power Campus.
2-Registration & Academic Advising
- Convert students from applicants in the admissions stage to student status.
- Process course registrations.
- Compile information on students’ historical registrations for student advisement and planning.
3-Curriculum and Academic Plans
- Build and maintain courses, course prerequisites, and course sections in course catalog in Power Campus.
- Build and sustain academic plans and degree requirements in Power Campus.
4-Scheduling and Timetabling
- Assist in the preparation of the final exam schedule.
- Correspond with and collect required information from Associate Deans and Program Coordinators for course offerings.
- Assist with academic scheduling and timetabling.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of student affairs, registrar, admissions, and standard practices and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal (Arabic and English)
- Strong people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.