Universities of Canada in Egypt (UofCanada) is a new premier institution of higher learning situated in the heart of the New Egyptian Administrative Capital outside Cairo. UofCanada was created via recent Presidential and Parliamentary decrees and acts as the branch campus for UPEI & Ryerson in Egypt and are recognized as leading and innovative centers of excellence in learning, teaching, and scholarship in Canada.
We, Universities of Canada in Egypt (UofCanada), invites applicants at the rank of Graphic Designer for the following full-time position starting April 1, 2021.
Uofcanada is hiring a full-time Graphic Designer.
- Maintaining the brand’s consistency across all designs and printed materials.
- Creating & updating all brochures in terms of design and content and collaborating with print agency to ensure quality and consistency are met.
- Responsible for creating social media campaign layouts.
- Artistic ability and creative thinking for designing eye-catching and effective graphics/layouts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, or related field.
- 2 years of experience as a graphic designer or agency experience is preferred.
- Highly creative and proficient in (Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign).
- After Effect is a plus
Please submit your CV and portfolio with mentioning the job title in the subject to [email protected]