Assistant Brand Manager
Assistant Brand Manager Job Posting & Description
We are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to help develop and implement effective brand-building strategies. As an ABM you’ll develop ideas & strategies to meet marketing objectives, help execute plans and report on campaign results.
For this role, we are looking for a results-oriented individual with an analytical mind & excellent communication skills. Being a team player is also a necessity
From your first day, we will offer you immediate project responsibilities. As you develop, you will become the owner of your brand’s equity and responsible for maintaining and building its strength in consumers’ minds through advertising, media, and many other marketing vehicles.
Who are we looking for?
- Hardworking and engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short-term issues, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them.
- Curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- People able to collaborate effectively with a diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any business-related field coupled with Brand Management interest/passion (preferred)
- Evidence of excellence in achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Leadership/Self-starting/out of the box thinking capabilities, strategic analysis, teamwork attitude
- Creative thinking & Strong analytic skill
- Fast learner
- Good management and interpersonal skills
- Capable to manage stakeholders from different backgrounds
- Pro-active, Dynamic, Flexible & Pragmatic
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluency in the English Language
- More than 1 year of work experience in Marketing
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Power-point)
- Assist the Brand Manager in developing and executing brand plans to meet brand objectives and strategies.
- Promote brand understanding, insights, and commitment throughout the organization in the market
- Promote fact-based decision-making through data analysis, reporting, and providing sound recommendations.
- Apply best practice in brand management to optimize efficiency and effectiveness
- Report and analyses brand performance in a clear, concise manner with a focus on required actions
- Analyze market research data to understand brand issues and market opportunities
- Monitor the implementation and results of operational brand plans
- Monitor and report brand expenditure to ensure it does not exceed budget
- Monitor external agencies to ensure brand programs are performed with required quality & timelines
- Manage promotional activities and marketing events in collaboration with Brand Manager
- Manage cross-functional teams to execute projects within assigned timelines and budgets
- Assist in developing an annual business plan for organizational growth