Adjunct Faculty: Psychology - Bunker Hill Community College
Location: Boston, MA Category: Adjunct Faculty Posted On: Tue Oct 1 2019 Job Description:
- Teach Introduction to Psychology, Introduction to Behavioral Research and/or Group Dynamics courses in the Department of Behavioral Sciences (see http://bhcc.mass.edu/catalog/ for a listing of courses offered in these areas)
- Courses may be offered at any of the BHCC campuses, satellite campuses, or instructional sites
- Master's degree or Ph.D. in Psychology or related field.
- Evidence of engagement in culturally responsive pedagogies.
- Experience with high impact teaching and learning practices (examples: undergraduate research, community engagement, critical pedagogies, learning communities).
- Proven ability to work with a diverse faculty, staff and student population.
- Community college teaching experience preferred.
Salary: $1,104.00 per credit hour
Effective Date: open until filled