History TA for Daniel Sharp
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-04-06
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Assist faculty or other instructional staff by performing teaching or teaching-related duties, such as developing teaching materials, preparing and giving examinations, and grading examinations or papers.
- Grading students’ work in a thorough and timely manner, familiarity with computers
- An ability to learn Canvas in order to create various types of quizzes, exams, and assignments
- Setting up entire classes.
- Answering students’ inquiries and requests through email or the Inbox feature on Canvas.
- Giving feedback to students explaining why an answer was incorrect or how it can be improved.
- Assist professor with research responsibilities.
- 19 hours per week.
Typical classroom environment.