Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-04-06
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.
Intern duties and responsibilities will vary by specific assignment. Internships are only available to recent graduates, with a maximum one-year duration. The purpose of all internships should be to provide the incumbent with a “well rounded” work experience in the assigned area. See the job details section for specific areas of work.
- Assists in the ongoing research regarding information literacy of first-year Pacific Islander students by conducting both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Assists in creating surveys and interview questions for the intended research.
- Collect and analyze data from research methods conducted.
- May supervise student employees
- Perform other work projects duties as assigned
Familiar with research methods and resources.
Air-conditioned office environment with minimal physical effort. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.* More information may be requested as you progress through the recruiting process.