Job ID: 225254
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Assists in the execution and management of events within the Dance Theater.
1. Assists the Theater Manager with technical and production needs of events and performances in the Dance Theater
2. Duties may include, but are not limited to hanging and focusing lighting equipment, using personnel lifts and catwalk, programming and operating sound and/or lighting boards
3. Manages and oversees backstage activity and personnel under the direction of the manager
4. Cleans and organizes theater and theater equipment
5. Oversees various areas of production, depending on the needs of the event, under the direction of the manager
High school diploma of equivalent
Three (3) years of experience in theater and/or dance production or similar field
Bachelors degree from an accredited institution of higher education in Theater Production or similar field preferred
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is not considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position will not travel
This position does not require security clearance.
- Standard Enhanced
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=225254&PostingSeq=1
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency