DIGITAL & PRINT ASSET DESIGN SPECIALIST, School of Public Health
DIGITAL & PRINT ASSET DESIGN SPECIALIST, School of Public HealthTracking Code8565 Job Description
The School of Public Health seeks to fins a Digital & Print Asset Design Specialist who will work closely with the Offices of the Dean, the Office of Education, and the Office of Career and Practicum as well as faculty, staff, and students to capture and write short form stories adding content on the website and social. They will also work closely with the MARCOM Digital Director to develop assets for recruitment emails, digital ads, marketing landing pages and social. The individual will also be responsible and work closely with both the MARCOM Digital Director and the Admissions team to enter all leads produced through digital efforts in the CRM and run relevant reports. The incumbent will be responsible for the technical and creative execution of campaigns, marketing materials, social media graphics, web assets and more. They will exhibit an understanding of web practices, typography, layout, and art direction.
- Design/update all SPH-branded collateral material, develop digital and print assets including marketing collateral, viewbooks, social media lay outs, toolkits, stationery, power point templates, and digital screens
- Manage social media, create social media content, and design an aesthetic strategy for School social media platforms in partnership with the MARCOM Digital Director
- Track analytics on digital engagement including website analytics, marketing campaigns, social media, and more.
- Preferred Master's Degree in Digital Media, Marketing, Communications
- 3-5 years of work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular