ACADEMIC PROGRAMS ADMINISTRATOR,MET Metropolitan College, Administration
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS ADMINISTRATOR,MET Metropolitan College, AdministrationTracking Code3127 Job Description
Reporting to the Director of Faculty Actions, The Academic Programs Administrator is responsible for managing administrative processes related to academic programs and faculty actions at MET.
- Under the supervision of the Associate Dean and the Assistant Dean, and for administering various functions of the Dean of MET.
- Working in collaboration with the Manager of Academic Programs and the Administrative Coordinator, the core responsibilities include academic administration for over 400-course sections; faculty actions for 350 faculty including managing faculty/course resources, payroll for graders and Tas.
- Developing and maintaining systems & data; general operational administration for the Office of the Dean, including meeting set-up and office reception; and the hiring, training, and supervision of 4-5 student workers.
Metropolitan College believes the cultural and social diversity of our faculty, staff, and students is vitally important to our academic mission of excellence. Our community values diverse individuals, experiences, and ideas grounded by a shared orientation towards accountability, collaboration, growth, and innovation.
We welcome candidates who support our commitment to ensuring Boston University is an inclusive, equitable, and diverse place where everyone can thrive.Required Skills
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-4 years of related experience required
- MS Office proficiency
- The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills including customer service experience.
- Outstanding time management and organization skills, attention to detail, and
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately the ability to work independently and as part of a team exercising initiative and judgment
- The ability to create positive relationships and work with colleagues, faculty, and students from diverse backgrounds.
Please include a cover letter to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular