Network CSR Technician
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-04-05
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Utilizes basic IT knowledge to analyze, design, program, debug, test, modify, and write documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance of technology-related products, Internet applications, or information support systems. routine issues or issues of a limited scope
- Assists in the installation, modification, minor repairs to personal computer hardware, and technical support and training on software systems.
- Provides support, technical assistance, and/or training to end-users on personal computer hardware and software
- Complete assigned software and network development tasks
- Work with project team to ensure product specifications address the customer business requirements.
- Assist with the installation of IT hardware and software and provides user training and problem-solving expertise as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Lower Division Courses Completed
3 Months of Directly Relevant Experience
Typical office work environment