Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-04-05
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Follows specific instructions and perform clerical work using established routines. Applies analysis and problem-solving in performing job duties. Some outdoor work may be needed.
- Answers phones and greets visitors
- Resolve routine questions or issues following established procedures and guidelines
- Maintain current leases for all university homes
- Ensure rent and utilities are accurate and paid in a timely manner
- Makes bookkeeping entries and maintains audit trail files
- Files documents in appropriate folders or performs data entry task
- Handles correspondence
- Uses office machines such as copiers, scanners, and desktop computers
- Assist Housing Business Administrator and University Housing Coordinator as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
3 Months of General Work Experience
Typical office environment