Manager of Enrollment Technology and Data Analytics-Enrollment Management & Lifemap
Department: Enrollment Management & Life Map
Locations: Boston, MA
Posted: Apr 5, 2021
Ref No.: 129689
About Bunker Hill Community College:
Bunker Hill Community College (BHCC) is a multi-campus institution with vibrant, urban campuses in Boston, Massachusetts, in nearby Chelsea, Massachusetts, and at several satellites and instructional sites throughout the Greater Boston area. The largest of the 15 community colleges in Massachusetts, BHCC serves some 18,000 students annually, focusing on holistic student services to ensure student retention and persistence. The College offers certificates and associate degrees, early college and dual enrollment, non-credit community and corporate training, and industry-specific training programs. BHCC is the 8th most diverse higher education institution in the United States, and is an Asian American and Pacific Islander Serving Institution. Bunker Hill is also a Hispanic Service Institution, defined as an institution that has an enrollment of undergrad full-time equivalent students that is at least 25 percent Hispanic students. Approximately 1000 international students attend from 100 countries, speaking more than 75 languages.
This is a Non-Unit Professional position that will report to the Dean of Enrollment Management and LifeMap. The Manager of Enrollment Technology and Data Analytics will manage all aspects of the CRM software. The position will oversee the daily use of the CRM System, troubleshoot all issues related to the system, serve as the contact for the vendor, system integration, training of all users, manage access levels, create and run reports, maintain an enrollment funnel report, collaborate with all areas involved in using the software. This position will also be responsible for the development, execution and ongoing refinement of the system, development of communication platforms, strategies related to inquiries, prospects, applicants, admitted students and other student populations connected to Bunker Hill Community College. The person in this position will perform the aforementioned duties by instituting the BHCC guidelines for the Equity agenda. As manager of the CRM, the person in this role will serve as a member of the Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM) Core Team. Occasionally, other duties may be assigned, as needed, to meet the goals of the institution.
- Primary role is working with the Admissions and Recruitment Team with all aspects of the application and all the related process, reports, communication plans, tracking, reporting, training, customer relations protocols, and refinement.
- Collaborate and work across departments that are engaging with the CRM.
- Serve as the primary resource to assist all departments with their student populations, building communication templates, managing communication, events, building needed reports.
- Integration with other key platforms such as the SiS system( Colleague), Website, Social Media, Data Warehouse etc.
- Collaborate with IT and other related areas.
- Responsible for reporting and analytics.
- Mapping and segmenting data to do targeted messages.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Management Information Systems or related field.
- At least 3-5 years direct or related experience in managing CRM platforms.
- Experience in Higher Education or related organization.
- Experience in Systems and Data integration.
- Candidate must have experience with the basic set-up and development of CRM Programs and campaigns.
- Must possess strong analytical skills with project management and planning skills.
- A candidate for the position must demonstrated a substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, and data mining.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills that will ensure that reports and presentations are clear, concise.
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease, be self-motivated and proactive, have critical attention to detail, be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects, and have creative problem-solving skills
- A candidate for this position must be customer-service orientation.
- Must be able to facilitate cross-functional interactions and, most importantly, consumer relationships.
- Previous experience working at a community college.
- Experience working in Admissions & Recruitment.
- Experience with Student Information Systems (Colleague, Banner) etc.
- Experience working with Salesforce, and TargetX.
- Bilingual, English and Spanish.
Salary Range: $88,000.00-$95,000.00
Review Date: To ensure consideration, Application materials must be received by April 22, 2021.
To be considered for this position please upload the following documents to your account:
- Cover Letter
Please be sure to address the Required Qualifications in your documents.
If you need assistance applying through this website please contact our online Help Desk HERE