Senior Building Maintenance Worker, CMSRU-Facilities
Job no: 495144
Work type: Regular Full-Time
Location: Camden, New Jersey
Categories: Facilities - Maintenance
Work Hours (Please note that the currently listed shift and availability of same are subject to change to meet the operational needs of the department):
- Monday through Friday, 4:00pm-12:30am.
- In addition to regularly scheduled work shifts, the successful candidate must possess the ability to work days, nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime hours when required.
- Previous experience in the inspection, cleaning, and maintenance of furniture, fixtures, offices, and buildings.
- Appointees will be required to possess a driver’s license valid in New Jersey only if the operation of a vehicle, rather than employee mobility, is necessary to perform essential duties of the position.
- O08 (Step 1 = $30,414)
- Only completed online applications submitted on or before the posted deadline will be considered.
Please note that this position is subject to the NJ First Act, requiring public employees to establish residency in the State of New Jersey. See N.J.S.A. 52:14-7 (L. 2011, Chapter 70) for further information.
Advertised: Apr 5 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Apr 21 2021 11:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time